Scalby School has many clearly set out policies covering all aspects of our learning community.
These policies help to establish a safe and effective environment, conducive to quality teaching and high achievement. Below you will find the list.
If you have any queries regarding any of the policies or require a paper copy, please feel free to contact us.
You may find this Glossary of Educational Terms useful when reading these documents.
- Child Protection Policy 2021 - Updated
- Child Protection- peer-on-peer (Addendum annexe A)
- Covid Secure Arrangements V2021.5 11.5.21
- POLY007 - Relationship and Sex Education and Health Educational Policy
- POLY012 - Remote Online Learning Policy - v1.0
- POLY015 - GCSE 2021 Teacher Assessed Grade Awarding Policy - v1.0
- Remote Learning Offer Website
- SCA002 Scalby Supplementary Funding Agreement (2)
- SEND Policy