NHS Test and Trace: COVID-19 testing for staff and students
As you know, we have worked hard since the start of the pandemic in March to keep our school as safe as possible. You may have heard that testing for those without coronavirus symptoms is beginning across the country using new, quicker COVID-19 tests known as ‘lateral flow tests’.
Along with the other protective measures we are taking, these tests can help staff and students remain in school safely. Up to one third of people who have coronavirus experience no symptoms. By testing we will help to stop the virus spread and help to keep our school open as safely as possible. The test is voluntary. However, we are participating as a school and I would encourage all students and staff to take part as well.
Read the full letter below for information regarding the testing process and to download the consent form.
- Testing and Consent Form Letter
- How To Do you COVID-19 Test - Instructions for Schools
- Data Protection Privacy Notice - Scalby School
- Data Protection Frequently Asked Question for parents – COVID testing in Schools and Colleges
- Asymptomatic Testing in Secondary Schools and Colleges - Frequently asked questions