Please find below links to pages with suggested home learning activities for each year group. On each page, subject areas have provided activities for students to undertake as part of a home learning programme. We would ask that you work with your child to engage in these activities so that their learning continues during the current school closure.
To access the student portal: Click Here
Please also visit these links which provide online learning activities across a range of subjects and year groups.
National Literacy Trust. Family Zone is, a one-stop shop for parents full of helpful resources, videos, apps, websites and more. https://literacytrust.org.uk/family-zone/
PIXL Club Resources: Click Here
The Great Indoors – Resources provided by the Scouts: Click Here
Teacher Toolkit – Home Learning Ideas and Packs
Audible Online Stories: Click Here
Joe Wicks Daily PE Session: Click Here
Scarborough Borough Council Competition: Click Here
Staying Safe Online
Please ensure that you monitor closely your child’s on line access and ensure that you take appropriate steps to ensure they act in a safe manner online. The following links will provide you with help and advice to ensure your son / daughter is operating in a safe environment while undertaking online learning.
- Staying Safe Online Worksheets
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)